Hello, summer! It’s the start of the travel months, and with so many options, it can be hard to choose the right city for you. But don’t worry! We got that covered. Here’s our top travel destinations for June 2016, plus a list of things to do when you’re there!
Kauai is a beautiful destination for travelers looking to relax, hike, soak up some sun and take a gorgeous ride on a sailboat. (It’s also a well-known destination for movie backdrops, I’m sure you’ve seen Pirates of the Caribbean, right?) So what should you definitely see there?
• Check out the Waimea Canyon and Koke’e State Park, also known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”. For $1, travelers can hike several trails (the park is 10 miles long). You can get your workout for the rest of your trip all in one day.
• Relax at the Kalapaki Beach, which is a hidden treasure away from all the tourists. Aside from tanning, you can also rent a kayak for a few hours. Plus, you’ll probably catch some local surfers there!
• Take your partner on the Star Na Pali Dinner Sunset Sail, where the both of you can take in the mind-blowing sunset while enjoying snacks, food, dessert and some drinks.
In June, Stockholm is considered to be fully out of its winter hibernation. The city is full of festivals, outdoor vendors, beautiful parks to stroll through, and palaces to visit. If Stockholm looks like one of the top travel destinations for you this year, then here are a few things you don’t want to miss:
• Visit The Royal Palace of Stockholm, the official home to his Majesty The King. It’s open all year round. Besides just seeing the royal apartments, you can also check out the three different museums inside.
• Go to Kulturhuset Stadsteatern, the culture and arts center of Stockholm. The huge building has something for everyone. You can enjoy live theater, exhibitions, libraries, events, restaurants and cafés. The entry is free, but if you’re looking to watch something at the theater, you will need to purchase a ticket.
Ever since Cuba has opened its borders to more tourists, especially U.S. tourists, Havana has become a must-go-to city. In 2015, it was named the top travel destination. So what’s there to do in this booming city that’s been hiding under a rock for so many years?
• Soak up some rays and swim in the beautiful ocean at Varadero Beach. You can also enjoy sipping refreshing drinks from the bar while you stick your toes in the soft sand. Sounds like paradise!
• Take a stroll through Old Havana, the historical center of the city, where you can see the most colonial buildings, have a cerveza at one of the many bars in the area, or simply enjoy the liveliness of the city.
• Don’t miss out on the views at Valle de Finales, where you can take a horseback ride through tobacco farms, explore some caves, or even take some salsa lessons from the locals! The scenery is simply phenomenal—you won’t be disappointed!
If you’re ready to visit one of these top travel destinations, which are a must-see (not only in June but in your lifetime), then book your business class ticket with us, here! Or, email us at email@example.com with your travel dates.