The stars say it all! If you are having a tough time figuring out where to head on your next vacation (true for all you Libra’s out there 😉 ), then look no further. Here’s a list of destinations that has everything to make a trip a great one, based on your astrological sign.
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
Aquarius people have unconventional souls and love any place that’s serene and harmonious.
• Finland: a utopia with 1,88,000 lakes and cities and towns that are clean and modern.
• Petra, Jordan: new Seven Wonders of the World with historical architecture, stone canyons and out of this world facades.
• Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania: Africa’s highest peak and the world’s highest free-standing mountain, perfect for a glorious hike that will take your breath away.
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
Pisces tend to be a bit more sensitive and emotional, have an artistic side to them, and love water.
• Goa, India: idyllic beaches, serene environment, and small yet cosmopolitan villages to unwind.
• Barcelona, Spain: lively beaches, outdoor markets, restaurants, shops, museums and churches.
• Fiji: pristine beaches, vibrant indigenous culture, and tropical rain forests.
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
The first sign among all twelve signs, Aries people are energetic, outgoing and adventurous.
• Bodh Gaya, Bihar: deep history and the birthplace of Buddhism.
• Great Indian Desert: a mix of sand and living vegetation, it’s the most densely populated desert in the world and the 17th largest.
• Rome, Italy: ancient Roman empire mixed in with modern day Europe with ancient ruins, outdoor cafes, museums and of course, the Vatican.
Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
The hard-working and practical Taurus enjoys cultural and regal settings, and are food enthusiasts.
• Uttar Pradesh, India: discover the ancient city of Varanasi/ Benaras with its numerous ghats. It’s also home to the great Taj Mahal. Plus, you can’t go wrong with traditional Indian cuisine.
• Venice, Italy: a laid-back city with a rich culture, also known for its mouth-watering food and wine.
• Hong Kong: fast-paced and modern city, a melting pot of cultures with more places to eat than you can imagine.
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
Gemini tends to be impatient and unpredictable, enjoy shopping, and love to meet new people wherever they go.
• São Paulo, Brazil: largest city of Brazil, offering a mix of museums, cathedrals and architectural buildings. It’s a city of hustle and bustle that has everything to do under the sun.
• Gold Coast, Australia: famous for its beaches, natural reserves, restaurants, theme parks and 40 golf courses.
• Copenhagen, Denmark: Denmark is one of the happiest places of the world that has a progressive culture, stunning architecture, arts and so much more.
Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
Cancer is sensitive and emotional who loves to connect with the place that they’re in thrives on deep history, and enjoys anything that has to do with water.
• Madurai, India: one of the oldest cities in the world, full of temples, rich history and inspiring architecture.
• Maldives: the ideal paradise getaway with its atolls and the whitest sand you’ve ever seen.
• Bucharest, Romania: capital city of Romania that’s luxurious and thriving, and a hub for arts and culture.
Leo (July 23 – August 22)
Leo loves luxury and power, and everything that’s exciting and thrilling (as long as they’re the leaders 😉 ).
• Buenos Aires, Argentina: a busy culture and city with European architecture; it has the largest concentration of theaters in the world.
• Shanghai, China: China’s powerhouse with endless shopping and thrilling nightlife.
• New Delhi, India: metropolitan area with imperial buildings, tons of shopping and throbbing nightlife.
Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
Virgo is cautious folk, and are also hard workers who love to plan everything to the last detail.
• Bali, Indonesia: a rich cultural heritage that includes traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting and music.
• Aukland, New Zealand: a place where the quality of life is very high; a city with a huge arts and culture scene, where natural beauty can be found everywhere.
• Monaco: a high-class destination with gorgeous beaches, luxurious lifestyle and the best climate.
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
The social butterfly Libra loves luxury and chooses destinations where they can find peace and harmony to keep their life balanced.
• Rajasthan, India: a place for luxury and royalty with palaces, grand forts, vibrant culture and folklore.
• Vienna, Austria: “city of music and dreams”, full of art museums, cafes and a rich history.
• Milan, Italy: a shopping destination; a city that’s alive with art and beautiful architecture.
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
Mysterious Scorpio seeks places that will gratify them, are unusual and exciting.
• Bangkok, Thailand: “The Sin City of Asia” with crazy nightlife, countless shopping places and vibrant culture.
• Nice, French Riviera: a Mediterranean paradise full of promenades; a place with a wonderful climate, tons of shopping and exquisite culture.
• Amsterdam, Holland: cultural capital of Holland full of never-ending adventure with cafes at every corner, museums and unforgettable nightlife.
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
Sagittarius love to meet new people, soak up in other cultures and are always searching for knowledge and adventure.
• Masai Mara, Kenya: a popular destination in Africa that offers one of the best safaris, breathtaking views and vibrant culture.
• Jerusalem, Israel: one of the oldest cities in the world, a melting point of Christianity, and a unique blend of the traditional and modern.
• Northeast India: a place with unlimited adventure, mountains, splendors of the world and shopping.
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
Capricorns are known to be well-prepared and cautious travelers that love elegance, style and history.
• St. Petersburg, Russia: former capital of Russia with deep history and gorgeous architecture.
• Tokyo, Japan: ancient and rich Japanese culture mixed with modern-day high-tech.
• Istanbul, Turkey: gateway to Europe with a long history, gorgeous views and delicious cuisine.